Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vucicevic: "I would like to talk with FC!




Belgrade / Cologne - In his parting of the ways. For two years, polarized Nemanja Vucicevic on the field like no other.
Too ineffective, said his critics. Misunderstood, "said the lover of his risk-playing. Its speed-dribbling are not forgotten.
But on a new contract when the Serb was able to reach agreement with the FC in June not. The result: Nema has not yet found a new club - and FC no creative alternative!
"It hurts that I'm in Cologne," said Vucicevic, "I loved the city and the club. I stand with some people there still in touch and say quite openly: "I would not say no if FC wants me."
Is that so unreasonable? The transfer of the Romanian Cristian Tanase failed, even the threat of Florian Kringe burst.
EXPRESS caught the Dortmund on Monday "just happen" in Cologne: "The odds are 50-50. The FC has made an offer that Borussia is not high enough. One week is still time for maneuvering. "
 It is clear that new signing Sebastian Freis is laufstark and hardworking, but a worker and not an artist. Cologne's bosses, however, are missing a player who breaks the one against one on the outside and provides moments of surprise. One such Vucicevic.
EXPRESS learned that it had been discussed internally. "I would like to talk again with the FC," said Vucicevic.